Position: Guest Services
“keep opening paragraph same as Server”
We are looking for competent Guest Services positions to assist Servers/Bartenders and to expedite food from the kitchen. This position will enable entry-level staff to develop in becoming a TJ’s Highland Server.
Guest Services responsibilities include ensuring timely water and popover bread service through communication with Servers. Any non-alcohol beverages (soda and iced tea) will also be a function upon guest seating. Maintaining a clean and organized table, replenishment of flatware throughout the meal is a primary responsibility.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Water, non-alcohol drink service and replenishment
- Popover bread service and replenishment
- Maintain and organize guest table throughout meal
- Expedite food from kitchen in conjunction with Servers
- Mark tables with salad, soup, steak knife, dessert spoon during meal
- Collaborate and communicate with servers, bartenders, hosts, and managers along with Chef and Sous Chef
- Clear courses of plates and flatware
- Re-set tables
Job Types: Full-time, part-time: Lunch and Dinner
- Food Runner or Back Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bar Back: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee/beverages and flexible schedules