TJ’s Highland Steakhouse is a brand new restaurant dedicated to high quality service opening inside the Oshkosh Country Club. Our menu will be focused on offering primarily high-end steak along with additional top quality entrees with a large selection of fine wine and spirits.
We are looking for experienced Bartenders and Restaurant Servers to take and deliver food and drink orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Our experienced bartenders will have an opportunity to work in a brand new facility with the best of the best equipment.
Bartender responsibilities include:
- Learning a wide variety of cocktails, wine varieties, and craft beer.
- Ability to serve drinks with accuracy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to operate a POS system
- Cash handling
- Opening and closing duties
- Responsible beverage service
- Accurately take and fulfill orders
- Execute an extremely high level of service
- We will be operating with all brand new equipment and you will be set up to succeed in our fast paced environment.
Our food servers will receive the training to provide the highest level of service providing them with a lifetime skill. Our servers will take pride in their position by serving some of the best food, wine, spirits, and craft beer this area has to offer. Our servers ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Work as a team with support staff, kitchen staff, and bartenders
- Provide table side wine service
- Answer questions or make menu recommendations
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with restaurant issues with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
We are looking for the best servers and bartenders in the area to provide our members and customers with a memorable dining experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
- Service: 1 year (Required)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Typical start time:
Typical end time: